Terms and Conditions
We would really like to thank our guests in advance for choosing to book direct with us however with our rates being greatly reduced to meet the New Zealand market due to the current circumstances we can no longer offer any further discount on bookings.
Bookings and Payments Policy
When you submit your credit card details we hold them as a guarantee of arrival and will not process a payment unless you cancel or ask us to take payment in advance.
- Payment for all accommodation must be paid in full on the day of arrival (if not done so prior).
- Additional charges will be billed and must be settled prior to departure.
- We highly recommend travel insurance.
If notice of cancellation is received:
- 14 days or more prior to arrival – no charge.
- Between 13 – 2 days prior to arrival, the first nights room cost is charged.
- Less than 48 hours notice may result in the total amount of the booked accommodation being charged.
Assigned Apartments when arriving
Superior View 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Apartments 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 are identical.
- On arrival you could be assigned any one of these regardless of which one you have booked.
Courtyard 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Apartments 8, 9, 10 and 11 are identical.
- On arrival you could be assigned any one of these regardless of which one you have booked
Superior View 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Apartments 5a and 6a are identical.
- On arrival you could be assigned either one of these regardless of which one you have booked.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://turnerheights.co.nz.
What personal data we collect and
why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Your contact information
When your provide your contact details for an accommodation booking or enquiry your name and email address and phone number are securely sent to use by email and are not stored on any website servers. These are required so we can ensure we can contact your to reply to your enquiry or confirm your booking.
When you submit your credit card details we only hold them as a guarantee of arrival and do not process a payment unless you cancel.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.